Summer 2022 Corporate Internship Program
Choice Hotels offers college students an enriching summer internship program at the intersection of hospitality, franchising, and technology! Choice interns would work on projects that will shape the future of hospitality, experiencing a structured curriculum designed especially to help gain an insider’s view of franchise operations, sales, strategy, finance, technology, and other areas. This comprehensive program promotes growth through various opportunities including:
- Practical work experience and participation in authentic business initiatives in a chosen field
- Networking opportunities with senior executive leaders
- Learning and development programming
- Participation in a service project supporting Choice’s corporate social responsibility initiatives
Washington, DC Metro Area (Rockville, MD) Opportunities
Corporate Strategy & Business Transformation
This department provides enterprise business planning, business solutions, and effective process optimization of Choice’s corporate strategy. Our team’s planning efforts help ensure that Choice continues to grow and succeed through change and the competitive landscape.
Business Intelligence Group (BIG)
Our business intelligence group oversees our performance analytics that aligns with our corporate objectives. Key functions within BIG include analytics, reporting, predictive modeling, digital analytics, and data development.
Franchise Services & Management
The team partners with owners to ensure that their hotels are successful; ensuring that hotels are opened at high occupancy and positioned as brand leaders in the local market to drive performance and guest satisfaction.
Finance & Accounting
As a publicly-traded company and one of the world’s largest franchisors, Choice needs talented finance and accounting professionals. Our teams support executive leadership and internal business stakeholders across the organization.
Our human resources organization fosters a culture that empowers Choice associates to learn, grow, and make an impact. Through our talent acquisition, talent management, and total rewards organizations, the HR team attracts and supports talent throughout the candidate and employee journey, providing the environment, tools, and momentum to drive their career and organizational success.
The Choice family of hotel brands provides business and leisure travelers with a range of high-quality lodging options from limited service to full-service hotels in the upscale, midscale, extended-stay, and economy segments. From our flagship brand, Comfort Inn, to our upscale brand, Cambria Hotels, our brand teams position our hotels for success.
Scottsdale, AZ Opportunities
Our technology team offers internships that can launch your career in software development and engineering, enterprise infrastructure and cloud networks, information security, and big data engineering.
Why you will love this opportunity
- 8 weeks of hands-on work experience. You’ll be working on real projects, that really matter
- We are working in a hybrid environment, between two-four days per week in the office and working virtually the remaining days
- An elite intern class. Our interns are the best and brightest. You’ll make lasting friendships with your cohort
- A relaxed dress code. You won’t need to get a new wardrobe for the summer. Our associates enjoy our “Dress for Your Day” dress code, which gives you the flexibility to dress comfortably while maintaining a professional business atmosphere.